• Statutory Audits of Companies & Organizations
• Internal Audits of Government Organizations & Companies.
• Bank Audit as per RBI & Banking Regulation Act.
• Concurrent, revenue, stock, and other management Audit.
• Audit of Central Government Departments /corporate as well as Non Corporate Entities.
• Audit of Non Banking Financial Companies as per RBI Regulations.
• Statutory Audit of Companies under Section 224 of the Companies Act, 1956.
• Tax Audit under Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
• Audit under Indian Trust Act and Societies Act.
• Interim Financial reporting audit.
• Peer Review Audits
• Information Systems Audit.
• Assessment under Income Tax Act, 1961 of Corporate and Non Corporate Assessee.
• Tax Planning and Tax Management, Govt TDS, TCS, Taxation matters and advisory and appeal services.
• Appearance before various Income Tax Authorities such as CIT & ITAT under Appeal cases
• Development and management of "Tax Deduction at Sources" and online filing system of various Corporate and Non Corporate Assessees and Govt. Sector
• Various Audits u/s 44 AB , 92E under Income Tax Act, 1961.
• Administration of various matters under Income Tax Act, 1961 [ex.- Advance Payment of Tax, Refund, Tax Deduction at Source, Rebates and Relief, Set off and Carry forward of Losses, Deductions, lower.
Rajasthan Value Added Tax Act, 2002
• Registration of assessee
• Obtaining of exemption certificates & other declaration forms.
• Appearance before various Sales tax Authorities under Appeal and reversionary cases.
• Administration of all allied matters.
• Online filing of quarterly VAT returns.
• VAT audit prescribed as per VAT Act.
Central Sales Tax Act, 1956
• Registration of Traders.
• Appearance before various Sales tax Authorities under Appeal cases.
• Administration of all allied matters, obtaining Declaration forms.
• Online filing of quarterly CST returns.
Service Tax Act
• Preparation and filing of half yearly returns
• Appearance before various Authorities.
• Administration of all allied matters.
Certification of Accounts
• Consolidation of Corporate Accounts subsidiaries and preparation and certification of CFS.
• Presentation of accounts as per companies Act and IFRS.
• Treatment of intercompany sales purchases, investments in subsidiaries associate concerns including foreign companies.
• Cost Control Analysis and Reporting
• Consolidation and presentation of data in logical order to analyze particular situation
• Certification of Accounts of Cost Centers.
• Maintenance of Books of Accounts as per Accounting Standards.
• Preparation of Final Accounts as per Accounting Standards
• Preparation of Fund-Flow/ Cash- Flow Statements
• Comparison of data with the help of Ratio Analysis
• Incorporation of Companies
• Obtaining and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights under Trade Mark Act, Copy Right Act etc.
• Certification and Compliance under Companies Act 1956 and complete online filings.
• Compliance and Certification under Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999
• Uploading of Form 23AC & 23ACA as per XBRL format
Securitization Services and legal matters
• Enforcement consultants for Enforcement of Security Interest under Securitisation & Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002.
• NPA Management of Banks and Financial Institutions.
• Preparation of various Notices & Obtaining DM Orders. Monitoring of Case till public auction.
Project Fund Management and Syndication Matters
• Corporate Debt assignments of various banks and inter companies and inter banks funds assignments including declaration of trusts and transfers.
• Corporate Loans Syndication.
• Project appraisal, internal and external ratings including TVR Reports.
• Certification on fund induced and funds utilisation.
• Preparation of DPR and debt management and debt consolidation.
Legal and Property matters
• Corporate due diligence including legal search of properties with complete inspection of land revenue records of Govt.
• Appearance before Registrar for registration of various kinds of deeds and agreements such as executions of title deeds, trust registration, assignment of debt, declaration of trust, power of attorneys.
• Valuation and legal opinion for funding and public auctions, including vetting of tile deeds.