Profession: B. Com, FCA, DISA, IFRS (ICAI), CAAT, LLB.
Years with Firm/Entity: Since 1990
Area of Specialization :
B.Com from University of
Rajasthan in the year 1986.
Passed CA Final
Examination Conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
New Delhi in the year 1989.
Passed “Post Qualification
Course” in “Information System Audit”
(ISA) conducted by ICAI in the year 2003.
Qualification Course” in Computer Accounting
Audit Techniques (CAAT) by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
New Delhi in the year 2003.
Qualification Certificate Course” in
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
conducted by ICAI, Delhi & duly passed the post qualification certificate
course on IFRS in the year 2010.
Qualified DRA from IIBF.
Passed 3 years
professional L.L.B. from the
University of Rajasthan in the year 2007
Experience & Other Professional Developments :
- Conducted Statutory Audit of Various Central Government
and State Government Departments
- Internal auditor of Jaipur Branch of CIRC of The
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the year 2006-2007,
2007-2008 & 2008-09.
- Experience of bank audit as Statutory , Concurrent ,
Stock , Revenue Auditors of Public Sector Nationalised Bank(s) branches
having business in crores empanelled by Reserve Bank of India in association
with ICAI as per list annexed .
- Vat/Service Tax consultant of various corporate &
- Awarder of HIGHLY COMMENDED PERFORMANCE
CERTIFICATE from ICAI, New Delhi & BEST BRANCH AWARD from Central
India Region during tenure of Chairman-ship(2003-04) of Jaipur Branch of
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Coordinator of "International Conference on Redefining
of Accountancy Profession: A measured Response to Global Challenge" at
Jaipur on 11,12,13th March 2004, where more than 3000 participants from all
over the world from around 50 Countries have participated.
- Has Been CHAIRMAN of Jaipur Branch of “Central
India Regional Council” of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of
India” having strength of 2500 Chartered Accountants in the year
- Coordinator of Assembly Meetings of South Asian
Federation of Accountants (SAFA), attended by members of different bodies
e.g. ICAI, ICAB, ICMAB, ICWAI, ICAN, ICAP, ICMAP, ICASL, from accounting
bodies of India, Pakistan, Shri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal. The President of
International federation of Accountants (IFAC), Confederation of Asia
Pacific Accountants (CAPA) & SAFA, visited the Jaipur Branch during tenure
- Member of Study Group, constituted at Jaipur Branch of
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, to prepare the draft on
Guidance Note on Special Consideration in the Audit of Small Entities which
was placed on the Agenda of the 84th meeting of Auditing and Assurance
Standards Board of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Member of Committee formed by The Jaipur Branch of The
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for review of Education and
Training (CERT) of CA students.
- Has Been Editor of Professionally Yours, a monthly
newsletter of Jaipur Branch of “Central India Regional Council” of “The
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”.
- Contributed papers, Conducted and Conveyed various
Seminars & Study circle meetings of Institute of Chartered Accountants of
India of latest topics of professional interest on Bank Audit accounting,
CARO-2003, auditing, taxation of corporate & individuals, company law and
- Attended and participated in various National level
Seminars, conferences residential refresher courses through out of the
- Awarded “KAMAL PATRA AWARD” for achieving professional
and social excellence by Internationally reputed social organization “JCI
Jaipur Royal ”. President of “JCI Jaipur Royal” in the year 2006 and
outstanding President of Zone V, VII, VIII comprising of Rajasthan & Gujrat.
- Given various speeches on maintenance of statutory books
of accounts and wages under ESI Act 1948 at Regional Office, E.S.I.
- Life member of All India Federation of Tax Practitioners
and Tax Consultants Association of Jaipur.
- Life member of JAI CLUB and Permanent member of Rambagh
Golf Club Jaipur
- Debt recovery qualified consultant by Indian Institute of
Banking & Finance, Mumbai and regular speaker at staff training centre of
various nationalized banks on Securitization and reconstruction of financial
assets and enforcement of security interest Act 2002 .
- Done BSE certification course on central depository (BCCD)
on financial market.
- Was member of the study group constituted at Jaipur for
sparing draft & Research & development on the guidance note on special
consideration in the audit of small entities.
- During the chairmanship Jaipur Branch of CIRC for the
year 2003-04 Jaipur branch was conferred award highly commended performance
certificate in the Annual Competition for best branch of Regional Council
for the year 2003.
- Delivered lecture at BSNL Training programme at ICAI,
Jaipur on the subject “Audit of Public sector Enterprises.”
- Was member of Study Group on “Recent trends in Office
automation of CA’s” conducted by Professional development Committee of
Central India Regional Council of ICAI.
- Was the jury for highest Income Tax Payee members award
held by Jaipur Branch of Central Indian Regional Council of The Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India.
- Also completed 100 hours intensive training on
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) conducted by ICAI, Delhi
& duly passed the post qualification certificate course on IFRS.